Day 14 - Weekly Review: I've lost 14 lbs in 14 Days #22DayChallenge
Updated: Aug 3
I have come to the end of Week 2. The first thing I do when I wake up is go to the scales to see how the week has progressed so I can write my weekly review on how I have progressed with each of my goals...
Goal #1 - Lose excess weight gained during lockdown
1. My target for this week was to get as close as possible to 14 stone 2lbs.
2. Why 14 stone 2lbs? This would be the 1 stone marker
3. My actual weigh-in: 14 stone 2 lbs
4. I hit my target on the head which I'm delighted with. In my first week, I wanted to start off strong to let my body know I was serious about the changes I was making and I lost 9 lbs!!
5. I didn't want to lose as much as 9 lbs this week so I recalibrated my plan and had 2 Weetabix with milk every 2 days to increase the fibre content of this plan.
6. Total Weekly Weight Loss: 5 lbs.
Goal #2 - Rebalance my Digestive System
1. My body felt an IMMEDIATE benefit as soon as I started drinking Celery Juice again. This was a great revelation and gave me the clarity I needed to keep Celery Juice on as a daily part of my routine. My original plan was to try a different juice every week but if something works this good there is no need to change it.
2. The other techniques I wrote about in this weeks blog (Yoga, Shiatsu & Reflexology) are great techniques to promote further Digestive health and helped me maintain it. The Wind Ease Posture in the 10 minute Yoga Video is particularly beneficial.
3. I also ran 2 programmes called Total Body Cleanse & Colon Cleanup which helped me to fine-tune and release further toxins (I will write more about them in tomorrows blog)
4. Last week I felt Goal #1 was the most important to focus on and this week I shifted to Goal #2 and I can honestly say the bloating is gone and so has the sluggish digestion so I'm delighted to reach this goal in Week 2
Goal #3 - Increase my level of Fitness again
1. This week I was very busy with work and had less energy so I decided to focus specifically on Goal #2 this week.
2. I plan to start off Week 3 with a 90 minute Thai Massage to get my body bent and stretched and ready to focus on Goal #3
Below are the photos from my Day 7 weigh-in and Day 14....
See you all for Week 3 and hope you have felt inspired by this weeks tip!!
DAILY TIP: If you are starting your own 22 Day Challenge make sure to set realistic attainable goals. You don't want to set your self up to fail but to succeed at every part of your journey